This is an archive of what I was working on for each week of my internship at the Globe. I started this when Globe interns didn’t get author pages (more on that below) but I think it’s also helpful to know what was being worked on when.
I hope this will serve a resource for others who are considering applying for a Boston Globe internship in the future.
- ‘People think that a deaf household is quiet, but it’s not’: Foxborough native uses TikTok to share his experiences as a CODA
- ‘I’m winning because I’m there’: All-cancer-survivor dragon boat team to compete in festival
- Chris Evans on voicing Buzz Lightyear — and that Boston accent slip
- Mandy Moore reclaims her past, looks toward the future with ‘In Real Life’
- With a little help from his friend, Yo-Yo Ma stages surprise pop-up in Nubian Square
- Kirstin Chen’s new novel explores the model minority myth through a counterfeit handbag scheme
- ‘Lightyear’ reminded me that there’s no going back — and that’s OK
- Roxbury International Film Festival offers hybrid program, in-person screenings
- Troupe brings a bilingual Taiwanese ghost story to the Greenway
- Once a ‘MasterChef’ contestant, now a world record holder for biggest chicken nugget
- ‘Minions: The Rise of Gru’ tells the story of Gru, and how he, you know, grew
- Theatrely’s stage reviews, news, and TikToks speak Gen Z’s language
- Love and radio in ‘Honey and Spice’
- Meng Jin’s ‘Self-Portrait with Ghost’ explores dignity, joy and the present through short stories
- (place holder for a profile which has yet to be published)
- ‘DC League of Super-Pets’: when (guinea) pigs fly
- ‘Mack & Rita’ is 30 going on 70
- Massachusetts is reexamining its state seal. Tell us: What should it look like?
- In a bilingual ‘And Your Little Dog Too!,’ we’re off to see the wizard in Chelsea
- Fantasy author R.F. Kuang’s new novel makes magic out of what is lost in translation